Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Four airplanes - 30+ hrs of travel - God is good

I made it back safely!! Nashville to Austin - Austin to LA - LA to Sydney - Sydney to Brisbane. Thank you everyone for praying! The travel was long and connections were a bit rough but the entire time I felt so covered by prayer and by Gods Presence, and I made it just fine! I am so thankful for every prayer - thank you!!! My Aussie Grandparents picked me up from the airport and I slept like a baby for 15 hours the first night.

I had Sunday morning to myself at their house and I had some sweet time with God and read all of the encouragements from my Open House! If you are one of those people thank you thank you! It blessed me so much and I will keep them forever. I'm writing in my cozy room, with my orange scarf wrapped around my neck. Coming back to winter is a bit of a shock to my system! Its so nice to see my YWAM family again!

I unpacked this morning, cleaned my room and had some yummy fruit for breakfast. Sweet conversations with friends here, many hugs and catching up. Another adventure begins! God is so good.

I can't put into words how covered I feel with prayer. God is so constant - so real, so everywhere. I am learning that it is possible to live in peace always. I love Psalm 34 - "seek peace and pursue it." It's right in front of us like a beautiful butterfly resting around us, a gift, a treasure, we gotta grab it and hold on to it! I will update again soon, I am safe and well, resting in the Lord. I love you!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Your words are as beautiful as you yourself are! You are so loved, Ariel... er, I mean, Alicia! We continue to pray for you and your adventures... that you will continue to embrace ask that God has for you there. Carpè diem!! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

I love you! Thanks for sharing, love reading it every single time!

XOXO Mir

Anonymous said...

So glad to be in your Mom and Dads Community Group. Want you to know that I am praying for you as you trust God and see Him work through you! Blessings! Ginny

It was nice to meet you and hear a bit of what you are doing when my family descended on you several weeks ago!!