Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

''You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with your whole being.''

I sit here with a glass of water near me - I am overflowing with peace and joy - God is so good! My time at home has been more amazing than my little words can describe. God has orchestrated every moment - it has been a time to give and a time to receive. Like a pvc pipe with both ends open - a flow effect. Praise the Lord for precious family time. Here are a few photos.

I love my sisters.

Dear friend.

First time in one year my whole family was together. Big card game - lots of laughter.

One crazy cute bunch. Celebrating James' 20th birthday. God is good!

All together!!!

God takes my breath away. No matter where I am, He is there. His Presence is so thick, so fulfilling. I have had such rich rich times with God during this past month at home. He always brings me back to our secret place, the most important thing - intimacy with Him. Baby steps with Him, minute by minute. Trusting His lead each step of the way, no matter where my feet are in the world.





Thank you to everyone who came to my open house! What a blessing! I can't tell you how much it meant to me! Seeing your faces and hugging your necks brought so much color to my heart, thank you thank you. It was a beautiful evening with dear friends and family, paintings, hoots, laughter and sweet conversation.


This Thursday, July 28th, I will get on a plane and fly back across the world to Brisbane, Australia. No matter where I am, I know God holds me - He is my source for everything. I am excited about the next 10 months. God has so much in store! I will be leading another Discipleship Training School (DTS) - the students will arrive at the end of October and the school is for 7 months. Until then I will be serving on the YWAM Base and in the community, preparing for the school through prayer, planning, and finishing my art studio where the students will create with the Lord - and learn how to just enjoy Him and use their gifts to glorify Him.

Thank you for your prayers and support! May blessings shower on you today and everyday! I love you!

2 comments:

tamara said...

i'm so proud of you! it was so amazing to spend so much time together. i got your letter today. i love you so much!

Joanie said...

Alicia Grace. You bless me more than you know! My joy is inexpressible as I see you walking with the Lord in the path that He has prepared for you. I am so happy for you...so proud of you...so excited for all that He has for you this next year - beyond what either of us could think or imagine!!! You sharpen me and inspire me. Thank you for being YOU! "You can't stop being who you really are." (Princess Diaries) :-) I love you. I treasure each day together. And I love being your mom! Now...s o a r. He has given you wings like eagles!!